Wednesday, April 24, 2013

How to mend a broken heart.

First of all, welcome to my blog.  There are a few things you should know, if you happen to end up reading this by some odd reason.

A. I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing it for me.  I decided that I no longer want to waste my time moping around over a woman, and figured that a chronological journal of my past relationships might help me recover enough information to decide how to best move forward and onward with my life.

B. I've been a dick before, and probably will be again.  I have done some pretty stupid things to women, and even more stupid things for them.  If you understand, more power to you!  If not, see bullet point A.

C. This will be started in chronological order, from my first experience with the female gender, up to the most recent heartache.  I do intend to add in tidbits here and there that may cross my mind during the course of the day, and those will be separately labeled as LESSONS, as opposed to the main content of the blog which shall be titled with pseudonyms of the women in the story, so as not to bring anyone undue shame or success.

D. If by some stray chance you think anything on this blog is about you, you're probably wrong.  If you happen to figure out that it is you that I'm referring to, you're still wrong.  I am the type of person who will admit my misgivings at any point in time without fear, but for the sake of my goal with this project, I will not identify you or anyone else I may write about, so deal with it.

E. Yes, I am pretty awesome.  But even amazing people have hard times dealing with women.  I have dated for the better part of two decades now, and I have been with / around / inside many types of women.  You may be saying to yourself "well no wonder he's single and broken hearted; he's a manwhore!".  At one point in my life, your statement would have been 100% correct, however my road has taken many different turns, and I have changed numerous times throughout, whether the change is good or bad, it all ends up making me who I am today.  I like me, and I don't really mind if you don't feel the same.


I plan to start posting shortly, and keep the updates rolling until I figure out exactly what I can do to stop the current painful situation I am in.  If you read it, I hope you enjoy the good, bad, vulgar, funny, shameful, depressing, humorous situations I will describe.

Sincerely,

WomenAreImpossible

No comments:

Post a Comment